Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cutting Garden



Lately, I have been on this floral arrangement kick. I've already made three arrangements out of artificial flowers. My quest for better thrifty arrangements led me to the book Arranging Flowers by Martha Stewart. In it she shows photographs of her cutting garden from her Turkey Hill home. She offers suggestion for starting a cutting garden from seeds for as little as $20. I love the idea of a cutting garden! I think it is so romantic! What a gift to be able to go out into your backyard and pick fresh flowers for your home from Spring until Fall. Now that is Romantic Thrifty Living.
I think this will be my gardening project for next year. It may be too late this year as we are heading into fall soon. That is so exciting! I will write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment