Friday, September 25, 2009

Chair Make-Over




I was finally able to finish my chairs project! These are the chairs I bought on Craigslist last week for $20 (for 4). Sorry about the picture--it is overcast right now. I think they turned out really good! Painting them a creamy white makes all the details stand out. If I hadn't given myself a deadline with this chair project (one week) they would probably be taking up space in our garage for months! We would also still be having dinner sitting on an array office and lawn chairs. I am very happy with the result. I'll be sure to post a picture of the dining room with a table setting and the new chairs.
I have been working on other projects as well. I will be sure to update some more pics this weekend. Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What a difference paint makes!!! The chair looks great! What a great deal you got on those!!!

    ReplyDelete