Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy ThanksGiving!





Happy be-lated ThanksGiving! I apologize for not upadating my blog sooner. I have been very busy making my Christmas gifts this year. Time has slipped by so quickly. I will update pictures of all the gifts I make after Christmas. But for now I would like to show you pictures of the first ThanksGiving Brian and I have hosted at our house! It was a lot of work preparing everything but really worth it! Brian's Dad, Mike, made the green bean casserole-yummy! Sitting next to him is his good friend Pat.

It was a great day and was wonderful to be able to spend it with family. The guy in the green shirt at the end of the table is my brother-in-law, John and sitting next to him is my sister, Suzie. Jon had just returned from a year long tour in Iraq so we were very thankful to have him back home safe and sound. All in all, a great day! Stay tuned for a Christmas decoration project.....

Buffet style service....

Here is a shot of our family members patiently awaiting a very late ThanksGiving lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment