Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cheap & Easy Christmas Pins!


Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! I had planned to travel home to Texas today to spend Christmas with my family...unfortunately, I am stuck at home because of inclement weather. We have ice, sleet, snow....blizzard like conditions in Oklahoma. Travel not advised either North or South. What bad timing, I was really looking forward to seeing my family for Christmas especially since I haven't been able to do that for a few years now. Hopefully, I will still be able to travel in a day or so. In the meantime, I have the time to upload some of my Christmas projects. This is a Christmas pin which I made for my co-workers. I made 42 of these. I made different color combinations but forgot to take pictures. Anyway, I thought I would share this Super Easy project!

I purchased these round wooden pieces from Hobby Lobby and the pin backings as well. I hot glued the pin first so that I could have something to hold while I painted the pin with acrylic paints. After the paint dried I applied glue and then glitter. Finally, I hot glued the bow on. Easy! Easy! You can also use square wood pieces and make little presents. It was a fun and cheap little project!

No comments:

Post a Comment