Monday, October 19, 2009

First Crafting Group Meeting!





This Sunday was the first day our crafting group was able to meet. I led the first meeting and taught Donna Dewberry's one-stroke painting method. It was a bit of a challenge to get out of my head and try as best I could to explain what I was doing as I was painting. I recently taught myself how to paint using the one-stroke method by checking out books from my public library and by watching videos of Donna on You Tube. I hope everyone had fun and hopefully learned something new. Everyone has promised to send me pictures of their finished projects so that I can post them on this blog. The pictures above are some of the projects I finished this weekend. I have the most trouble with the leaves. I guess I will have to keep practicing. Thanks to everyone for coming and I am looking forward to the next time we meet! Next time someone else will lead the group and I will get to learn something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment