Monday, October 26, 2009

"Affair of the Heart" Craft Fair Weekend!!






I finally had the opportunity to check out the "Affair of the Heart" craft fair in OKC. It was so much fun! I was invited to go by the ladies in my craft group who happen to have an extra ticket. We got lots of great ideas for upcoming projects and had a really good time. We did lots of walking as we visited most of the six buildings.

These are pictures of some of the things I purchased at the craft fair. I mostly purchased from the antiques dealers. I bought these things from a vendor who said this would be her last year at the fair so she had great deals! She used to make stained glass lampshades so this cherub lamp base was one of many she collected over the years for the lampshades. I love it! The rose candle holder was only $1! Finally, I bought the box with the globes because I liked that it was masculine looking which is nice since most of the things I purchase have pretty feminine shapes. I thought it would be great to keep my cell phone and keys in. Overall, we had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment