Friday, January 29, 2010

My "Shabby Chic" Booth in a Vintage Mall











Hi, everyone! I have been busy this month working on items for my booth in a vintage mall! These are some pictures I took in a rush recently--sorry about the quality... I really would like to buy a better camera...Maybe I'll sell enough stuff to do that this year...one can dream.

My booth is in the Vintage Market Place here in Midwest City, OK. I am booth # 111 and I am selling home decorating items with a Romantic Cottage, Shabby Chic touch. I have added a lot of hand painted items.

The Vintage Market Place is a really cool kind of business. They have just opened this really cute Tea Shop in the back. It's a really nice place to go and spend a Saturday visiting. I have tried to update my Etsy shop as well www.TheThriftyRomantic.etsy.com. I have always had an entrepreneurial drive in me. But mostly right now I'm trying to help with our up coming wedding. Anyway, I am only including items in my shops that I would like to have in my home. If I end up not selling a lot of this stuff it will end up in my bedroom, guest bedroom or craft room. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment